G&H Paper Grade Pulp
- Present focus of the fibre mix in the paper industry is on short fibre pulps.
- G&H offers a broad fibre portfolio with emphasis on hardwood pulps.
- These short fibre pulps of G&H consist of single species and high-value blends from broad-leafed trees.
- Predominant quality criteria are high cleanliness, high brightness, good fibre population and excellent sheet formation.
- Some products offer particular high bulk, others are FSC® certified.
- The softwood pulps of G&H originate mostly from North-Western America.
- Long fibre pulps from this area have exceptional strength properties, high fibre lengths and good fibre cross sections.
- Some qualities allow to save refining energy and improve the smoothness of the final product.